If you’re on this page, I’m going to assume that you’re now in a very serious relationship with Instagram. You’ll be spending a lot of time together; tumultuous at times but also sweet and full of love. You’ll have had your lows (algorithm woes, shadowban breakups), and your highs (making it onto Explore, meeting new Insta-friends, and finding a passion for an app intended to be ‘just’ a hobby). And, as with most relationships, you want it to work out. You want to help each other to grow, flourish and most of all, to bring the best out of each other. Sound like you?
Instagram brings the best out in me. Not only have I met such a wonderful group of people through it, but I’m also now running my own successful business, doing a job that I adore while having fun and constantly pushing myself to do better. I want to stand on the rooftops and shout, “I love you Instagram (4eva)”.
And I want you to do the same. I want you to fall in love with this amazing app all over again, to let it encourage you to be your best, to live harmoniously under one roof (no going to bed angry), and to let it push you, your photography, and your creativity to the limit.
In just two years, my account has grown astronomically – going from a modest 3k following to 504k. My audience is 100% organic, they’re engaged, bloody fantastic and are my ‘right’ people. And over these two years, me and my silent and rather elusive partner (trust me, he prefers it this way) Boy Dom have worked tirelessly on All That Is She. We’ve tried and tested all of the strategies, busted all of the myths, grown a successful account, and our creativity has soared. And now, we’re going to share it all with you. All of our knowledge, our hard-work, our failures (because, of course, there’s been a few), and our creative know-how has been collated into my new signature online Instagram course: All That Is Instagram.
Sold Out – Next enrollment will commence in September
Then this is the Instagram course for you.
What the course includes:
- A course that’ll guide you through every corner of Instagram resulting in a successful, thriving and beautiful account.
- 6-weeks worth of modules, lessons, activities and homework to bring out your best Instagram self.
- Printouts to help you track your journey, outline your next steps, and delve deeper into your Instagram needs, wants and dreams.
- Exercises and activities to keep your brain ticking and your creativity flowing.
- Access to a private Facebook group where we can support each other, discuss our thoughts, our ideas, our successes, and have a good ol’ chit-chat about Instagram (giving our friends and family’s ears a break).
- Facebook Q&A’s where you can ask me anything (within reason, of course)
- Support from me throughout the duration of the course.
- An audio download of all modules so you can listen when you like and where you like (huge bonus if you like a Northern U.K. accent).
Below is a collection of just some of the creative masterpieces my previous students have produced over the last 6 weeks. Come and make beautiful images like these with me…
Image 1: @leointhegarden // Image 2: @lesmamanswinneuses // Image 3: @ryderboys // Image 4: @xanelachic // Image 5: @teaprouk // Image 6: @kelly_thebeeknees // Image 6: @sheflourished_ // Image 7: @hilaryavamay // Image 8: @zoeleawriter //Image 9: @wildbonbons // Image 10: @bri.dietz // Image 11: @charminglifebyjess