How I collect and use this information
I collect personal data in a variety of different ways including;
– when you email me directly
– purchase a product
– subscribe to my monthly letter or express interest in upcoming courses and products
– comment on my blog posts
– sign up for any digital downloads
– automated technologies or interactions: As you use my site, I may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. I collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
I will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
– Where I need to perform the contract between us;
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interest and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
– Where I need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping;
– I may use the information to improve my products and services;
– I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
– From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email.
Generally, I do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org